Do you wonder why there are so many lottery winners and you can’t even win a free ticket? I know how frustrated you must be, but don’t give up. Most winners know how to play their games using a mathematical system.ket qua xo so mien bac They think out their strategy and chart out a plan of action.
The people that never win or win a small prize by sheer luck do not think about the numbers they are picking. They either choose quick pick (random numbers generated by the computer) or pick numbers out of the blue when they fill out their ticket.
Playing this way is a huge waste of money and disappointment. You’ve probably heard the saying” Winning the lottery is just a streak of luck. It’s like getting hit by lightning.” That is just a myth. It takes some skill and knowledge.
“Mistakes to Avoid”
· Do not play any games using quick pick
· Do not use any random numbers, or favorite numbers, such as birthdays, anniversaries or holidays. Your chance of winning is very slim and if by some rare chance all the numbers came up, you would split the prize with a hundred or more other people. Most people play their own numbers this way.
· Do not mark designs on your cards for your numbers or diagonal or vertical.
· Do not play your numbers in sequence, such as 1-2-3-4- or 16-17-18-19
· Do not play all even or all odd numbers, such as 2-8-16-20-22-24 or 3-9-15-23-33-35
· Do not play all numbers that have not come up in the last 4 draws.
· Do not play high number games- the more numbers in a game; the harder it is to win. The odds are much higher even with a system.
· Do not play on a day when everyone else plays such as Saturday.
· Do not skip games. If you plan on playing once a week, or once a month, stick to it. I know a guy that skipped a week and sure enough all his numbers came up. He missed the jackpot and he was really sick about it.
· Do not change your numbers. It is very important that you stick with the same numbers. About the time you change them, sure enough your original numbers will come up.
“Picking the Winning Numbers”
· Pick a game in your state that has the lowest numbers. Such as a 5 number lottery game versus a 6 number game. It’s easier to win with the lowest odds game.
· Go online and obtain a list of the past 10 games that you are going to play. Make a chart in a spread sheet or piece of paper and see how many numbers have come up in the past 10 draws. If certain numbers come up frequently, they are called hot numbers. Numbers that have not come up are called cold numbers. List beside the number how many times it has come up and how many times it has skipped. After you finish the 10 weeks, you will notice a pattern.
· Now you should have a good idea which numbers are hot. You need to pick at least 4 of the hottest numbers and 2 that are warm if you’re playing a six number game.
· Even your numbers out, such as playing half even and half odd numbers. Here is an example for a 5 number game. 6-12-17-21-30- The even and odd don’t need to be in sequence.
· Put your numbers down and mix up the combinations. Put them on your tickets. Play $10 to $20 every week or once a month, whatever you can afford, but whatever you play, stick with it. Play these same numbers consistently until all of them come up. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t win right away; because the carefully chosen numbers are due to come up.
I have been playing the lottery for years and have lost a ton of money. But then I found the Silver Lotto System and have never looked back. I have won multiple tickets in one game and have been winning since. This system truly works.