Today’s gaming consoles are not just for gaming, they are incorporating other aspects to bring you the ultimate experience in home entertainment. Nintendo Wii can bridge the gap between your Home Entertainment System and your Computer. Allowing you to watch movies downloaded to your computer on your Television set.
There are three basic requirements necessary to stream movies from your PC to your Nintendo Wii.
– Your Nintendo Wii must be connected to your Home Network via Wi-Fi
– The Nintendo Wii Internet Channel must be ดูหนังออนไลน์ installed on the console. It can be purchased from the Shop Channel for about 500 Nintendo points. (About $2.50)
– Tversity must be installed on your computer. You can download a free copy from tversity.com. (A Pro Version is also available but that will cost you)
Tversity is your main program you will need. It is an excellent media server tool built to stream video to various devices. In our case the Nintendo Wii. What makes Tversity so unique and great is that it converts all types of video formats so you can watch them with your Wii.
Installing and downloading Tversity on your computer is a very straight forward and easy process. Simply follow the instruction given to you during installation and install the video codecs when prompted. Once completed you click on Settings Menu. Here you will find the Transcoder section.
The only settings you will want to change here are:
– Set the Maximum Video and Image Resolution section according with your Television’s resolution. For example, a 1080i/1080p HDTVs you will set both fields to 1920 X 1080. For SDTV or Standard resolution you will set both fields to 640X480.
– Set Optimization you to Quality
– Set the Connection Speed and Quality according to how your router performs. A fast connection you will be able to use Wired (100Mbps)
– Set Compression to minimum
– Check the box for Decoding Speed
The next section to go to will be the General section. Here you need to make sure Tversity Media Server is running. So you will need to click on Start Sharing or ReStart Sharing. Please take note of the Home Network Section. The default port used is 41952.
Before going any further you will need to know your IP address.
For finding IP Address for Vista/Windows 7:
1. Click on Start
2. Type in CMD
3. A window will appear
4. Type In IP Confin
That is all. You are now browsing with Tversity and can access the Tversity Library. If you need more support on how to use Tversity go to tversity.com/support/quickstart/. This web page will answer any questions about installation. Or visit tversity.com/support/quickstart-content/ for support on adding media to your Tversity Library. If you follow this simple guide you will be well on your way to watching movies on your TV from your Nintendo Wii.